Today, Stephanie Strutner, Executive Director of ASAP of Anderson County, joined Kristina Clark and Patrick Martin to present at the Prevention 1st Conference in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Focusing on generating coalition capacity, working with a business model, and achieving sustainability, the three provided insight and recommendations to developing coalitions across the state.
Helpful links from today’s presentation include:
- TN Nonprofit Corporation Charter Instructions http://www.tn.gov/sos/forms/ss-4418.pdf
- 501c3 Application Instructions http://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-Profits/Application-for-Recognition-of-Exemption
- Federal EIN Application http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed/Apply-for-an-Employer-Identification-Number-(EIN)-Online
- TN Department of Revenue-Exempt Purchases Registration http://nlc.hosa.org/sites/default/files/TN%20Exempt%20Form.pdf
- TN Charitable Solicitations Registration http://www.tn.gov/sos/charity/co-info.htm