By utilizing the Seven Strategies the ASAP Coalition has accomplished:
- Reduction in youth alcohol, tobacco, marijuana and prescription drug use.
- Decrease in youth perceived access to alcohol, tobacco, marijuana and prescription drugs.
- Increase in alcohol retailer compliance with underage drinking laws.
- Increase rate of physicians utilizing the Controlled Substance Monitoring Database.
- Increase youth perception of parent disapproval of alcohol, tobacco, and prescription drugs.
- Increase youth perception of peer disapproval of alcohol, tobacco, and prescription drugs.
- Increase store clerks who always ask for age identification before selling alcohol and tobacco.
- Decrease the number of parents who host parties with alcohol for adolescents.
- Increase rate of households who monitor and secure prescription medications.
- Increase the number of alcohol and tobacco retails displaying signage that they will not sell to minors.
- Increase awareness of Tennessee’s Social Host Liability Law.
- Increase awareness of medications that cause Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome.