HOW IS ASAP FUNDED?
ASAP relies on local and private contributions and sponsorships. Although we receive federal, state and community grants, many require matching funds. It is only through the combination of your gifts and available grants, that we are able to reach our goals.
- Drug-Free Communities Support Program
- Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services Block Grants
- Tennessee Highway Safety Office Highway Grant
- Anderson County Department of Health Tobacco Settlement Funds Grant
- United Way of Anderson County 3 Year Program Grant
- Oak Ridge Breakfast Rotary Grant
- Anderson County Health Department
- Anderson County Schools
- United Way of Anderson County
- Wendy Williams
- Oak Ridge Breakfast Rotary
- TopShelf EDU
- City of Rocky Top
- Amazon Smile
- Kroger Community Rewards
To become a sponsor or advertise with a campaign call ASAP at 865-457-3007.